April 26, 2012

Vlog: Bedroom Book Tour


So, I went way out of my comfort zone. And shot a video. [And I talk on the video, eeks!] This vlog is a tour of my bedroom bookshelves, which I thought would be a good way to show you some of my favorite authors.

Here is a list of the authors I reference in the video (names in green are links to posts I've written about these authors in the past).

Stieg Larsson
Dorothy Dunnett
Peter Lovesey
Deanna Raybourn
Charlotte Bronte
Emily Bronte
Agatha Christie
Leon Uris
Mary Stewart
Emilie Loring
Ian Rankin
Hakan Nesser (that awkward pause is because I was trying to remember if he's Norwegian or             Swedish...before I settled on "Scandinavian")
Elizabeth Ironside
Elizabeth Peters
Georgette Heyer
more Georgette Heyer
Robin Hobb
Naomi Novik
J.R.R. Tolkien
C.S. Harris
Georgette Heyer again
Jacqueline Winspear

I also mention Shelf Awareness - my current part-time employer, and Bookmans - my former full-time employer.

What books do you have in your bedroom? 
Did the video make you dizzy?

P.S. Don't miss my Bookcase at the Bottom of the Stairs vlog either!